Skip to content
- The Seven Habits Of Highly Effective People is a self improvement book written by Stephen R Covey.
- According to Covey there are some concepts that help us to achieve these Seven Habits .They Are :
- PARADIGM : Means model,theory,perception,assumption.In general sense,paradigm is the way we “see” the world – not in terms of visual sense of light but in terms of perceiving and understanding.
- PARADIGM SHIFT : The fundamental change in assumption(paradigm).
- INSIDE-OUT : Means to start first with self.
- PRINCIPLES : Are not values but they are natural laws that can’t be broken.
- Paradigms are powerful because they create the lens through which we see the world.
- The power of paradigm shift is the essential of quantum change,whether that shift ia an istaneous order,slow and deliberate process.
- Convey has clearly put on the concept of paradigm and paradigm shift in front of readers in the form of a picture shown below.
- He then asks the readers to identify the age of the women in picture. Most of the readers assumes(paradigm) the women’s age as 25 .
- But when we closely observe the picture changes to a old lady of age 80.This change or shift from a women of 25 to 80 or vice – versa is known as paradigm shift.
- Here the picture depicts how powerfully our paradigms affect the way we see the world and people around us.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: